From its inception, Laxmi Pratisthan realized the gravity of the issues on lack of education and ignorance that country is facing. Lack of education and women issues are correlated to each other and in the same hand the organization has been contributing on this theme in many areas of the country.
The projects and activities carried out till date are as follows:
- Constructed a block consisting 2 classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District in 2011.
- Facilitated safe drinking water in Bhakramdevi Secondary School, Anekot-3, Kavre by outsourcing from its originals source 2012.
- A plot of about 2250.0 square meters (4-4-0-3) land donated to Bhakramdevi Secondary School, Anekot-3, Kavre
- Constructed a well-facilitated hostel at Kanda which is now in operation since 2015 accommodating 135 Chepang children with the provision of nutritious food, tidy cloths and quality education.
- Founded a second residential hostel as a branch of Kumar Balram Memorial Hostel in Chaurideurali, Kavre district in 2019 which accommodates 40 secondary level students of Chepang communities and other poor and needy children.
- Constructed a block consisting two classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District which was destructed by mega earthquake of 2015.
- Established six libraries various in community schools of Kavre, Chitwan and Dhadhing districts
- Constructed toilets for several schools of Kavre.
- Pratisthan frequently distributes uniform dresses and stationaries to the needy children and sponsores teacher's salary in different community Schools.
- Renovated Sree Basic School, a local community school at Simri, Rautahat incooperation with Health Foundation Nepal in 2017.