From its inception; Laxmi Pratisthan realized the gravity of the issues on lack of education and ignorance that country is facing. It internalizes its manifestation on making the vicious cycle of poverty. Lack of education and women issues are correlated to each other and in the same hand. The organization has been contributing on the this theme in many areas of the country.
The projects and activities carried out till date are as follows:
- Constructed a block consisting 2 classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District in 2011.
- Facilitated safe drinking water in Bhakramdevi Secondary School, Anekot-3, Kavre by outsourcing from its originals source 2012.
- A plot of about 2250.0 square meters (4-4-0-3) land possessing the water source donated to the school for the reassurance of hindrance free drinking water supply in 2012.
- Constructed a well-facilitated hostel at Kanda which is now in operation since 2015 accommodating 164 Chepang children with the provision of nutritious food, tidy cloths and quality education.
- Constructed a block consisting two classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District which was destructed by mega earthquake of 2015.
- Established six libraries various in community schools of Kavre, Chitwan and Dhadhing districts
- Constructed toilets for several schools of Kavre.
- Pratisthan frequently distributes uniform dresses and stationaries to the needy children and sponsores teacher's salary in different community Schools.
- Renovated Sree Basic School, a local community school at Simri, Rautahat incooperation with Health Foundation Nepal in 2017.
- Founded a second residential hostel as a branch of Kumar Balram Memorial Hostel in Chaurideurali, Kavre district in 2019 which accomodates 30 secondary level students of Chepang communities.