Health is another thematic pillar of the organization. Laxmi Pratisthan frequently organizes Free Eye Screening Camps and General Health Camps in different parts of the country.
What we have done so far: Our Influence
- Organized six eye camps benefiting 2150 people.
- Provided Free cataract surgery service to 495 people.
- Organized different health camps and blood donation program in different parts of the country.
- Provided financial support of NRs 50,000 each month to a community-run health service center at Dhadkhola of Sindhupalchok for 1 year.
- Laxmi Pratisthan team in coordination with Ministry of Public Health Thailand organized a free medical camp at Dhadhkhola, Sindhupalchok as an instant response to the devastated mega-earthquake victims of April 25, 2015. More than 3,000 patients were benefited by the service.